Monday 4 June 2012

Sugandha Singh_HRLP019_Self Leadership_May2012


Self-Leadership

We had a wonderful session with Anil Sir on “Self Leadership”. The very first session with him after a delightful Induction week those made me leave back all my preconceived notions. It made me ponder on the fact “who am I?” “What does my existence on this magnificent place means?”
                                
He explained the entire holistic concept of the five layers of the existence of a human being and to understand one and to connect to it. To trace the existence of “I” one has to overcome the barriers of the five senses, perceptual intelligence, Information, Emotions and Ego. I came across the relation of brain and heart and the Inspired leaders are one who unites to inner voice and taps into the power.

It’s the ego that makes us reluctant and hides the creative part of one which is still present in the human being.

I came to know that I am an intuitive person and strongly follow my intuitions.
On the finishing note to lead someone one has to monitor oneself and understand 3 basic questions of life - “Honour who you are?” “Understand who you are?” “Discover who you are?”
































No comments:

Post a Comment