Thursday 20 December 2012

Sabharish_Self_Leadership_five_senses


The session with Anil Sir about Self-Leadership was quite interesting, specially the way it was designed. It made me realize that the five senses we so easily take for granted, hold much more importance than what we assign them. 

The first exercise, in which we communicated a powerful incident through our eyes, gestures and lip movements, taught me how something can be communicated without speaking. Also, I noticed how well eye contact can communicate emotions, more often than not even better than by words.

The second exercise made me realize the power of touch. How a simple touch can convey what many words cannot - how, even after closing your eyes, you still understand what people convey through their touch. 
"Giving hugs" brought a smile to everyone's face. 

After leaving my hometown and coming to SOIL, this was the first time I felt the warmth and comfort of being at home. 

Lastly, this session made me realize how small things in life give us so much happiness. These are the things that we should live for. :)

Thanks
Sabharish

No comments:

Post a Comment