Friday 21 December 2012

Srinivas Venkataramanan_BLP022_Self Leadership_Sep 2012


Taking part in Chanakya business simulation game today was a great learning experience. But  the cruel part about good experiences are that they always come at an expense of something else . I had to miss one of the most important lectures scheduled for the week , Anil Sir’s Self Leadership class .
From my interaction with my class mates, today’s class was an interactive one where in 2 important topics were covered:
·         Emotional Intelligence
·         Appreciative Inquiry

I am particularly interested in getting to know about Appreciative inquiry, it sounds interesting as it speaks about identifying the positives in everyone and working on the same instead of finding weaknesses .

I am certainly looking forward to apply and learn this framework in any of my future endeavours at SOIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment