Monday 8 October 2012

Anmol_Bhayana_Hrlp005-October

Self leadership is all about knowing oneself better and being mindful about the same. Last time we understood about the process of observation and this time we learnt about the emotional intelligence which is I feel more important than the IQ. People with high eq are trusted more. it is acquired during our upbringing and can be developed over time.
We did alter ego exercise, where as a team we learnt that the power lies with the listener. it is very important to be deep listener. Biases impact one's learning.
The next exercise was to identify people in my life who have impacted me the most and why. This made me realise about the impact of my father, I realised I am here only because of his contribution. he has inspired me along the way. I feel this brought a feeling of gratitude in me. I feel this made me humble as I realise how imporatant someone's sacrifice has been to my life. It also tells me how can an individual impact lives in a positive way.
The story of Ratan Tata also touched me about which Anil sir spoke about in the morning circle. How they left the board room for a meeting.
The maximum joy with stillness, happiness exercise made me realise about the positive moments I have had in soil. I discussed with my partner the best moments here. It makes me realise what I have enjoyed. The most important thing is to find a cause for life and work on it. This will give immence joy and get me in a different zone.
Lastly we spoke about the unstated expectation which are leading to dissapointments. It was not easy initially but with time we opened up to each other. We realise everyone has struggled in life. It was experiment by sir which in hindsight I would say was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment