Sunday 7 October 2012

KhushbooAdlakha_HRLP025_SelfLeadership_October2012



To know myself better, To know who I am, To understand about things and people I deeply care about, To build relationship and trust, To be able to understand the unstated emotional expectations of those I care about, To understand the unstated emotional expectations from those who care about me, To not regret about the past.
To be able to confess and share the guilt with friends – is what the yesterday’s emotional journey was all about. The whole talk moved me. I felt in control of myself after the session. I realised that life isn’t simple for anybody but still people have a smile on their face and the whole experience motivated me/ inspired me further. Feeling of regret, guilt and disappointment is not good for one’s mind and soul. It leads one to a life of victim. Continuous keeping of feelings inside one’s mind is not good. One should always have a support group and I m glad to have friends and family around who have all the ears for me.
                Joy and Stillness in life to bring a complete sense of fulfilment can be bought about by looking for and doing things that get you happiness from within, when one’s mind does not hop from one point to another. It is the inner joy that can keep one intrinsically motivated. Leveraging and cherishing the gifts and uniqueness, sharing the joy with others and enabling them to share the same with you will make one more joyful, calm and happy.

Regards,
Khushboo Adlakha

No comments:

Post a Comment