Sunday 7 October 2012

Hemang Atri_MLP013_Self Leadership__Oct2012

After Nithya Shanti’s similar exercise it was a kind of remembering all those same moments all over again. I felt very low after this class I don’t know why? Everybody said it was a session of Self Discovery, Emotional intelligence it was indeed but I was lost somewhere. Was it because I have to look at my past or my mind was saying no more. I don’t know but yes one thing was for sure and that is creating a stronger community and bonding with others and at the end of the sessions in the evening circle it was clearly visible when everyone was very much bothered about the person standing next to him. Who inspires you??? Have you ever asked this question to you but in this session when thinking about my granddad and remembering his words or what he taught me about punctuality gave a very good feeling. It is amazing to see that all ANCHORS including me have given their best in SOIL.
It was mixed session for me I started this session with a big smile and ended up the day with tears in my eyes. Anil Sir sessions are full of mystery. It’s a kind of meditation you have to completely connect to his classes to understand the deeper or higher meaning to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment