Sunday 7 October 2012

Lagnajita Sanyal_HRLP012_Self Leadership_May 2012

I had a wonderful talk with myself in the Leadership session today where I closely understood myself.I am talking about Emotional Intelligence which I realised is present in us since childhood.This is inherited from our parents or closed ones in the form of various emotions like anger,happiness,laughter etc and as we grow these emotions grow with us.For all this purpose we need to learn the art of self mastery by respecting and understanding our self uniqueness.

Be a giver is the first learning for me in this session and enjoy this process of self- less giving.We also participated in an ego exercise drive wherein we were introduced to four types of ego, in this exercise we were taught the importance of deep listening and how it helps us to get the best of our co workers and others.This is the true essence of leadership.

Our values are the reflection of our emotional intelligence which we have learnt over the time and I also discovered the meaning of true role models and how they inspire us.These are those people who are down to earth,positive who face challenges with an open heart.

In this journey of knowing myself I learnt very important lessons of my life as to how deep values in the form of emotional intelligence can shape our personalities and the person we are.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment