Sunday 27 May 2012

Aneet Singh Bawa_MLP001_Self Leadership_May 2012


Its peace all around, my face can feel the fresh breeze early morning.  I see a new person in me. After what happened yesterday during Anil Sir’s class touched my inner soul to the core. I feel like I just got reborn today.
My previous life, the life yesterday was so much reserved and unexpressive. I always used to think, I am not good with words when it comes to expressing.
There were times in my life when I was low and dark. Thou, I was lucky enough to have my family always by my side supporting me in the odds, I still felt so alone and lonely. They always used to ask me about the problems; but I couldn’t share anything, suppressing my thoughts, my feelings that lead to a negative me.
I use to promise myself everyday that whatever the inside me, I shall wear a smile on my face so that all of me may not affect anyone and everyone around me.
I remember the day in my life, when I told myself that all is enough, I give up. But the call of god was not to be ignored and the very next fine day my mom took my to Gurudwara and immediately when I entered, I felt as if god himself reached my ears and whispered "Shri HarKrishan Dhiyayie Jis dithe Sab Dukh Jaye". I had tears in my eyes and smiled of the fact that the god was with me and this phase is going to end soon. Days passed over, and I was still waiting for the click to happen. Regardless of my inner critic, my inner negativity that used to kill me everyday, my belief in god kept me dragging. Finally, the tables turned, and things were shaping up for my better.
Still, I always used to think that there were vibes around me, who didn’t wanted who kept on demotivating me until yesterday.
It was yesterday when I finally realized that it was my own thoughts, my own frustration that is leading me down at every step. There was lot inside me that did not wanted me to open. Finally, the great wall broke. I had emotions all overflowing and thereafter the hugs happened. I was happy. I was happy to let it out. I was happy because everyone was happy. There was greeting smiles all over. Whole classroom filled up with joy and there were positive vibes all around.
 After the class got over, I realized that it is I who has to flush out everything that is dumped in my head; it is I who should control and channelize my thoughts.
I would close this by saying; burn the negativity in you, express out as much as you can, because that’s the only way you connect with your soul; the inner you.

Thanks a lot Anil Sir, you are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment