Wednesday 23 May 2012

Anurag Sharma_MLP004_Self Leadership_May 2012


Today I went on a journey and the destination was me.The guide Mr. Sachdev took me on a ride to re-visit my brain and soul. As soon as I started I felt as if there was more to me then I thought.The concepts of happiness I had,seemed to be falling apart with every word he said.To come across the different layers of intelligence was astonishing but their relevance with respect to each other and the mastering them in real life seemed to be the biggest challenge.

Life brings happiness to those who bring happiness to others. Nothing is better than being the source of positive energy to others. I remember how a few months back I attended a training where I was discussing the same things. There I was explained that it is important to surrender yourself to loose your ego because loosing ones ego is his biggest gain. Ego holds us back and set limits thus hampering our growth. It is  the biggest enemy of free will. I would let you learn and stop you from sharing your knowledge. Kill your ego otherwise it will kill you.

I felt joyous, guided and accomplised and wished this class never ends. I aspire to be an inspired leader, a leader who will first master his own self before leading others.

No comments:

Post a Comment