Wednesday 23 May 2012

Shivaraj_MLP005_Self Leadership_May 2012


               I
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
-- John Quincy Adams
    I was very excited to attend Anil sir class because his earlier speeches had always brought some positive vibrations in me and also to the environment, so the day came where his first session was about self leadership and it was extremely blissful. He started the session with explaining six layers of me which would make as a complete understanding about oneself. The way he narrated the conceptual subjects into a simple one was amazing.
I always had a question in my mind about who am I and the purpose of my birth, the way he brought slow change into my mind was really phenomenal. The Six layers slowly crept into my heart; I felt some emptiness in my heart.

The first layer was perceptual intelligence which described about our 5 senses such as hearing, listening talking, touching, tasting and smelling. It was essential to know about all the 5 senses and controlling all the perceptual intelligence will discover you to unlock the next level of “Instinct”. Further he went into the exploration of other layers such as emotional layer, Intellect layer, and ego and at last the inner source of “I”
It was a complete silence that I felt in my “I”, finally he also answered about purpose of birth by narrating a small conversation by swami ji that temporary happiness will not sustain for long term and permanent happiness depends on serving for others , making others happy which will create a great pleasure to oneself. I had great impact with this answer since I was searching for the answer for a long time, I never know how I am going to serve others but I from my inner I pledge to attain the peace of joy in myself. I also pledge myself about being intimacy to everyone, will also kill my ego and proceed with my heart.

The next day session was followed up with accessing directly to the inner source of me, Anil sir taught as some of the techniques which brought transformation into me. I wondered that why they have never taught these powers when we are as a kid, because this power could have made a great impact to every individual development. The power of observation, power of listening and power of touching was some remarkable powers which we had in our insights but we are never aware of these super powers.

It also taught us about concentration, constant efforts that you need to put in for any of your work. Power of listening had made a great impact on me, listening to others is such a powerful tool to build up our own character. Finally the power of touch was impetus when I witnessed a sense of positive vibration spread throughout the room, it was electrifying and I was wondered how spirituality can make difference in life.

Anil sir session has really torn all my perception about life and has really made me to think towards better progress of my life as a better human and an inspired leader

No comments:

Post a Comment