Monday 28 May 2012

Self Leadership_HRLP


By unconditional love, selflessness and by understanding others aspirations we can make an effort towards surrendering our ego. Light travels faster than sound, and thoughts travel faster than light.
Each one of us wants to be at the centre of the universe rather than being one in the universe. Powerful words, say somuch in itself. Why cant we not be selfish, why do we always seek for attention.
Lsitening is a powerful tool, and i have realized i need to work towards improving my listening skills. The power lies with the listener, and i want to practise it and want to improve in it.
Leadership of touch, reminds me of the days with mom. Not being very expressive about my feelings, i give my mom a hug just when i want to, or when i need to and i immediately get the next question as
Why are you happy? What happened?
Are you sad?
Whats the matter? You seem tensed.
She immediately knows what i am going through. I used to be so amazed with it. I did also try just going and giving her a hug just like that, to check what she says, and there i get no questions. This has really worked, and I still don't know the reason behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment