Tuesday 22 May 2012

NitikaThakral_HRLP021_Self Leadership_May2012


Nitika Thakral HRLP021

I have lived so many years with myself but without a single thought about ‘WHO AM I’ and ‘WHAT MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS’.

Today was a day when this great feeling of inquisitiveness crept within in Anil Sachdev’s session on Self Leadership.

Since childhood I have been living with all the 6 layers of Data, Instinct,Emotions,Intellect,Ego and Life Giving Force but was predominantly driven by ego and emotions which made my benefits short termed and constructed a huge centre of inhibitions and self critic within self.

All the appreciations that I had received so far made me feel my WORTH and VALUE in life which in turn sowed the seeds of EGO. That WORTH wasn’t cultivated by me but was the one reflected by others.My performance,efficiency and productivity fell into the hands of ego which kept me restricted to myself and made me a slave of conventional methodologies.

I realize today the need to transcend the ego which has kept me bound throughout,by developing a WORTH through SELF and not through other’s REFLECTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment