Wednesday 23 May 2012

KhushbooAdlakha_HRLP025_SelfLeadership_May2012


  Blame my Punjabi genes for this, but I lead my life, my way – The happy Way. I don’t have any set of instructions formed for leading a happy life or have a ready instruction manual. I do get low sometimes. But I do overcome the situation by meditating, going shopping (Strangely, It works for girls) or by crying things out. And, I agree with Anil Sir on this – that Meditating “Being in silence with my God helps me overcomes stress, anxiety and helps create a balanced life for me.”
          Now, coming to the power of observation- I realized that I should learn to communicate through eyes and also learn the ability to read other people’s eyes. (It will be a helpful technique for an HR professional). With the activity done in class, I could understand his pain and sorrow by looking into his eyes. The feelings did resonate. I realized meaning of so many eyes that look at me each day with big hopes, - A hungry child begging on the road, an old lay asking for food etc..and so many other things around. I will very soon create a difference in one such life.
An interesting fact that I came to know, “How a good Listener can solve someone’s problem by just listening to it”. Regarding, the concept of ‘power of touch’ through which you selflessly transmit all your positive energies for other person’s healing and take their negativity into yourself was simply moving. Touch is a language of communication. Touch improves performance, heals the other person, and reduces threat and anxiety. This is a power within us. Our inner soul connects to this power...

No comments:

Post a Comment