Wednesday 23 May 2012

Ishan Kapahi_MLP002_Self Leadership_May 2012

                                                   The Labyrinth of feelings!!
The leadership as we were taught or rather explained was due to the senses that are present. Each sense whether it be eyes , nose, ears, skin or lips tell us something that is a trend of a leadership. A trait persistnet in everybody and yet not known to all. The circles around which the real I is hidden and how these all the senses play there part in confusing the observer that is the individual of knowing and yet doubting whether he knows all or not. A queer feeling arouse in me today of the fact that if all this is known and is fact why is that we don't or can't help ourselves on this matter. The questions that are always in my head echoing : " Who am I?" and " Where am I going to?" Everything every emotion has is conditioned by time whether it is instinct or mind or intellect or even our ego but one thing that is transcending this condition is the soul the I that resides as a silent observer in ourselves. The way to transcend your ego ,as i was eager to know this formula for i wanted to do so, is by unconditional love!! Listening to this i was perplexed by the simple statement of two words and yet the complexity it poses for all. How deep can this go, how lost can one be in such a scenario... Question pouring in my head left and right all together. Then a chord of rhythm struck me within and told that it is when you remove your ego out of the equation you tap the infinite source known as the I. Alas i thought i have figured it out but was it that easy??
An activity to be performed by looking towards your partner tell what he is trying to say ... rationality came into existence again and the thought " This can't be done " came in. But the confidence of Mr Anil Sachdev forcing me to try this and see. Overcoming the sane mind i tried and what happened was amazingly unique thing......
I could listen to the movements of the eyes and the increase decrease of the pupils depicting the emotional ride of my partner!!! Wow is it possible....
Emtions can reach to the other person if they are genuine no matter how but they surely will travel into your conscience. Then another fact which dawned by another activity was that the speaker is only because you are the listeners and if you are not then there is no body as a speaker. Small things logical and yet mystic in my mind. Realms have started opening lets hope we can reach that potential of mine.......

No comments:

Post a Comment