Wednesday 23 May 2012

Hemang Atri_MLP013_Self Leadership_May 2012


I am not going to talk about Anil Sir’s session but I am going to talk about Anil Sir himself. He’s not the body he is a pure soul. He’s a leader who believes to make people around him leaders. In today’s session a very strange thing happened with me when sir was teaching us the power of touch and I was 3rd volunteer and sir put his hand on my head, that was something he was conveying from his hand it was a blessing I was willing to say care so I said so, the question here comes why??? Because the blessing says that don’t worry. Sir has a command on his senses as his touch gave me lots of energy and inner calmness.
Power of 5 senses is something like a power house a person cannot only have his own enlightenment but also enlighten others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment