Wednesday 23 May 2012

Priyam Malik_HRLP039_Self Leadership_May 2012

Today my very first lecture at SOIL, made me go through so many thoughts and emotions. I was speechless at times and the next moment, I wanted to desperately talk. It was a great learning experience for me. An experience that I will never forget. 

I realised when we say that 'not everything has an answer', is not actually true. I now think since we do not know the answer and we do not even try to find one, we make excuses. It is all about understanding your own self. All about discovering - removing the cover!

There is a silent witness in me and in every one else which will always be there. I can’t push myself to listen to it or find it one day. It will be a journey, a process that will take a life time. I need to realise my purpose in life. I will definitely have ups and downs my entire life; it will be all about learning and taking the experience along.

The six levels/layers that describe our existence taught me about my own self, my feelings and my thoughts.
It is not always about being right or wrong. It is about, I think, sub-consciously being conscious.

I many a times felt I trust every one quiet easily but this warning was through my brain/ my intellect. My mind/heart makes me compassionate towards others and now I am sure that humans are to be trusted!

I might feel I cannot do it or I am not meant to be here but that is not true. It is about how to deal with it!

I learnt a lot more than these mere words can express and I am sure my whole class did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment