Wednesday 23 May 2012

Mahima Singh_HRLP004_Self Leadership_May2012

MAGIC of being MYSELF

Inside my heart resides a soul that can visualize , express,say , travel across  the boundaries  the SOUL that is LIMITLESS .It uses the sense of expressing through EYES,observing through listening,from the EARS ,with the sense of touch spreading the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and PROSPERITY amongst the people all around . Its the beauty of our own characters that brings out a strong person who ought to be the future inspire for others.
I feel like a free bird who just want to discover places around with no specific directions to restrict me .
its the power of being myself that can create the magic .
i can hear the voice of inner sense which wants me to completely shed my ego and wants me to just fly in the open sky .
THE EYE - i can use you for conveying the message of any emotion i am going through  ,you are my greatest assets i can use as one of my strength to observe and analyse other people's emotions around me
THE EAR - i can use you for listening to such beautiful thought of the great leaders across the world , i can use you to listen "i love you" the most precious words from my mom , my father my sister, my brother . i can listen to the worries of people around and i can  hear the water making noise when coming with great force , i can hear the wind blowing .
THE TOUCH - the power to HEAL  the weaker , the power to stimulating the power of purest amongst the  pure to the one who is in need of that energy that can do wonders to the life of that sufferer
the power to show the feeling of love to our own beloved . its effect is long lasting that gives immense sence satisfaction to the one who is in need
" A HUG can just do the MAGIC that a simple handshake can not do "
THE TASTE - The power to taste the delicious or the worst ,the scientist use this power to make the medicine out of the practicals done on the chemicals and the chef uses this ability to create some exquisiteness in the food
in all we have the power to do unimaginative task   .
the great source to analyse own self is to be aware of ourselves .

No comments:

Post a Comment