Wednesday 23 May 2012

Priyanshu_MLP011_Self Leadership_May 2012

·          
                            
                                                         I found thee I need nobody,
                                             thou show my way and  I will be somebody.


And as I complete my 10th day at SOIL, I am glad to say I found a right place to worship. As the key to successful education is to imbibe and imbibe spiritually and that’s what my journey has been about since past ten days. Before  entering Soil, I never knew that such a beautiful induction awaits me, which will take me through both knowing each and every comrade as well as also provide me a true companion, the one which through several years of socialization estranges us, The Self.  
The journey on which Anil Sachdev has taken all of us is in fact not less than any pilgrimage, it’s a brilliant way to self. The ‘I ‘which lies hidden under the several layers of tangible and non tangible coverings. Through profound introspection, treading my path through perceptual intelligence, manna, emotions, intellect and the most influencing i.e. ego, I found I, a reality that is the purest form of self totally individualistic and beyond any constraint. Something so powerful  that our ego declines to recognize its potential.
The Journey to ‘I’ was aimed to empower oneself with leading of Self, as one cannot lead others when one is not even capable of leading the self. Leading, as I was able to realize is the most wonderful way of selflessly giving others what It needs to take them ahead, to make them progress. The key ideology behind being a leader is not attributed to the glory of the designation but the ability to be pivotal joint which carries the team forward. The ability to give is the priceless possession of every human being and I feel lucky to realize it. The fact that every leader displays the most basic traits of humanity is because they don’t need anything to satisfy themselves, they just give.
And hence, this was the first pebble that I laid in the lifelong learning of being an inspired self leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment