Tuesday 22 May 2012

NIKHIL GIRHOTRA_MLP008_Self Leadership_May 2012

Today I realized that I need not search for happiness, because its actually inside me. This realization means a lot as each one of us wants to be happy in life. The more one spreads happiness the more happy we can feel inside.

Also I feel that one shouls try to live in " a day tight compartment ". It means that we should live just today, and should not carry the baggage of our past and worry of future. If a person learns to make the most out of the present, channelizing his energies in the right direction and putting in the best efforts then surely he can stay happy and focussed in his future endeavours.

I feel that a person should realize his potential and put in his all his efforts by utilizing all the available resources in an efficient manner. If he can have a better sense of understanding of his environment and can manage time well then he surely can achive better results.

I feel every human being should realize his capabilities and try to connect with his inner self to have a meaningful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment