Wednesday 23 May 2012

Sameeksha Khanna_Self Leadership_HRLP038


Human body is a treasure of power; we just need to find it. Today’s session with Anil sir was based on this concept that the source of power lies within ourselves we just need to find our ways to reach it…today as the journey to finding myself continues I got to know that we don’t need words to express our feelings, to understand somebody and to communicate with them. We just need to observe with all our senses open to receive the signals sent by them.
Today I got to learn the power of observing, and I realized that I can actually read the eyes and gestures of anybody if I listen to them in complete silence. By complete silence I mean to be calm and composed from inside, no voices in my mind to distract me. This happened when I was asked to observe my friend while she thinks of an incident that impacted her life deeply; I simply observed her eyes as they moved along with her thoughts. I noted my readings and I was surprised to know that what I wrote was actually describing her actual thoughts at that time.
Then she added her gestures to describe her story without uttering a word and I observed her with full concentration (at least this is what I think) and noted down my observations. Finally she used her lip movements too while I kept on noting my readings of her gestures and expressions and finally when we discussed the story I was amazed at the power that I have in me, of observing people correctly up to some extent.
I came to realize that it’s our perception that we have to use words to communicate our feelings but actually we can communicate without using words, just like animals do simply using gestures and body language. I learned that our gestures and body movements gets automatically aligned with our thoughts and ultimately they express our real feelings. We even need not see the person to communicate our thoughts, we can communicate our feelings to our loved ones who are thousands of miles away from us, simply by using our thoughts this is what is called telepathy. I came to know how powerful our thoughts can be and how strongly we can use them to communicate. We just need to align our thoughts with our actual feelings and then listen to others.
Finally as a third learning of the Power of Touch, when I was hugging my friends I felt a sudden rush of energy in me, a sudden enthusiasm accompanied by calmness and a happy feeling. A simple genuine touch can make us feel happy, cared, loved and protected. Each day with Anil sir is like knowing me better and understanding my friends and surroundings even better. I feel good when I see that people around me are happy that I am listening and understanding them. This is the feeling that I want in me to stay forever.


Sameeksha Khanna
HRLP

No comments:

Post a Comment