Wednesday 23 May 2012

Ishwarya_lakshmi_HRLP006_Selfleadership_May2012

Today, I infact, used my 3 senses to the maximum like never before. We learnt the magic, that is, each of our senses have got, especially, the sense of touch. The 5 senses are powerful tools of communication.
   " The eyes are souls to the window" as they popularly say was proven in the activity that we did today. This was followed by activities for other senses too, namely the sense of hearing and sense of touch.
      It was the activity that we did for the sense of touch, that really energised and cleansed me. We also learnt the importance of listening for a leader. But for good listening, there has to be proper alignment with the layers. People tend to listen and believe to anything one says, if the other person speaks from his heart.
      All these activities that we did today tell us that a leader should be able to lead his 5 senses effectively before he leads others. One has to transcend the various layers and only then will he realise his true self.
      I believe that I would very soon be able to lead my senses effectively.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment