Tuesday 22 May 2012

Shruti Mishra_HRLP013_Self Leadership_May2012

Today our batch had a great session on Self Leadership by Anil Sir. During the session I realized that in order to be a good a inspired leader one should know 'Who I am ?'. Its really important to have a insight of who you are and what is your purpose in life before you actually inspire others to attain their respective goals in life. I learned that a person's life can be illustrated in six layers- Senses, Instinct, Compassion, Intellect, Ego and I. As the session proceeded I got a clear insight of myself.
I realized that my purpose in life is to serve needy people and bring happiness in their lives by making a significant difference in the way they perceive themselves. This will bring not only happiness but also contentment in my life. It is important to realize our strengths and work on our weaknesses so that we can align them with our purpose in life. It is the self realization of one’s power that gives strength to a person through which one can make a change in the society.
I also realized that life is pure and beautiful. Every person is good by heart but it is the circumstances and lack of knowledge what is right and wrong that makes a person. Therefore, in order to serve the society selflessly I should be compassionate and mindful in order to make others realize what difference they can make to the society, attain inner happiness and make this world a beautiful place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment