Wednesday 23 May 2012

Nikhil Girhotra_MLP008_Self Leadership_May 2012

Today's session made me aware about the the great power of the five senses, and I could actually realise it through the various activities we had today.
The eyes speak a lot about an individual and his thoughts and I felt this when I was able to read the mind of my partner in the activity just by looking into his eyes. We often tend to ignore this mode of communication which is very powerful and effective.
Also the ability to listen effectively is very important and this quality is greatly possessed by inspired leaders. A person who can listen effectively is also a person who can deliver the best through the knowledge he gained by listening to the others.
The third powerful sense I experienced today was the power of the touch. I had never realized it before and it seemed to me like a divine thing. How can one pass on the positive energies through touch and what great effect it has on individuals is truly mesmerizing to know.
The session with Anil Sir truly make me believe in my inner self and the endless potential it has. All that is required is to connect with it, through the various techniques of meditation, and self realization and sacrificing our ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment