Tuesday 22 May 2012

I have always wondered on how few people cast  a lasting impression on someone’s lives. It’s a gift that very few of us are blessed with. It was indeed a pleasure to have got an opportunity to witness and be a part of a session by Anil Sir that might revolutionize our belief systems and our being to some extent. It is amazing how my perception changed about how I look at life in general and myself in particular. I discovered how important it is to discover the real  “I” who is lost somewhere beneath the layers of ego, intuition ,emotions, mindsets and beliefs and also how to harness the immense potential that gets unleashed with the discovery of “I” in my being. I learnt that all the power, all the knowledge and all the wisdom that I have always been searching for somewhere outside is actually rested inside me. I have to pave my way and identify on how to best utilize my abilities, traits and channelize my energy and efforts in a positive direction leading to optimum utility of my being. I have to be comfortable with myself and honor myself for what I am. Most of our time is spent in worrying about events we have no control on and we have eventually forget on how to live a life. Majority of us are leading the lives full of insecurities and anxieties. We have forgotten to appreciate the magic and zeal of our being, forgotten to acknowledge the presence of our soul and conscience. I realized that before learning to deal with others I need to deal with myself- my insecurities, my weaknesses, my inhibitions and my anxieties . All through my life, I have wanted to be happy and I realized that being happy does not require any efforts to be pitched in. Happiness is simply a state of mind that resonates from purity of heart. If our hearts are filled with compassion, selflessness and if we can associate our lives with some motive, passion or a meaning, we are the leaders leading ourselves which forms the foundation for being the leaders for others.

The thought  put across by anil Sir that absolutely touch a chord with me was the ability to accept change when it comes to achieving performance. A fixed mindset can not open the avenues for me. I have to adapt a growth mindset so that I can figure out on the changes I need to imbibe in myself so as to travel that extra mile and achieve what I have always wanted to.

It was a session which definitely enlightened me on who I am and what forms the crux of my being. With this knowledge about myself, I definitely am a wiser human being than I was a day ago.

Gifty



No comments:

Post a Comment