Tuesday 22 May 2012

AyushKhanna_HRLP034_Self Leadership_May 2012

Hi all,
How should I start? Its been gud 4-5 mins nw that I have this question in my mind. So I thought to use Charlie’s Method here, Free Writing. Exactly, just let the words fall in place on there own. So, I hope this doesn’t turn out to be something vague.
Anil Sachdev, started his class with explaining the evaluation criteria that included writing this blog which will be a reflection to what you learn and gain out of his SELF LEADERSHIP lectures, team projects that will for issues that matter to us and then in the end, a presentation for the whole learning experience.
“What is the one question that I would ask myself if I want to become a self leader?”, asked Anil.  Everybody came up with so many interesting answers and I asked myself “what is the sole purpose of my life?” I am still trying to figure out an answer for myself.
Then I learnt about relationship between body, mind and soul.
Then while continuing with the session Anil introduced us with 6 layers of self-awareness. The diagrammatic view of the same shall be as follows :



1)Senses              
2) Instinct           
3)Emotions : Heart / Mind               
4)Intellect : Brain          
5) Ego                  
6) I


5 sense are given to us to collect the data around us. Instinvt guides to react. It converts data into information. Instinct can never be write or wrong. It always guides you. Emotions can be through Heart and Mind. Mind is the second big equipment given to us.The things that control our mind are : anger, attachment, envy and lust.
Intellect has the ability to choose out of everything i.e. Relationship, Instinct and equipment. Knowledge is converted out of intellect. At emotional level, a person understands and intellectual level, I know it. Practice teaches us know how, Knowledge teaches us why.
Then comes the Ego, It gives fear. It doesn’t let you show what you know.Ego prevents you from changing you. Ego helds to your fears and existing habits.
If these are aligned in proper manner they can bring charisma in our life. My body ,my instinct, my mind ,my brain and my ego all are object and they belong to a single subject that is “my soul”, my life giving force.

On the whole I was able to to see an enlarged and enlightened image of a person. I know understand and am capable to relate to a person as a life and not as machinery that has set routine to live.
Hope to see the much broader view of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment