Tuesday 22 May 2012

KhushbooAdlakha_HRLP025_SelfLeadership_May2012

Anil Sir's class on 'Self-Leadership' started with a question on 'Who Am I'. I was bewildered and confused with the question, as I had never thought of it that way. The concepts sounded true to me in a theoretical way, but I could not segregate myself and associate my past life experiences to the '6 layers of self'. I hope I get the answers to these questions in my future lectures with Anil Sir and I successfully accomplish my journey towards the inner-circle.
    There were also a few insights I got about myself along with some unanswered questions. The first being - my connection with my habits. It is difficult for me to come out of my comfort-zone And I am yet to learn how to do it? I also felt that whenever people and environment around me, upset me or make me unhappy, I quit and avoid the situation and try to escape the whole thing. I have done this a couple of times in the past and not sure if I know how to deal with it even now; as there is this fear of loosing that overpowers that situation for me. I also learned that it is okay to take decisions from your heart and not by your mind always.This was a big learning for me as I have always tried to pay higher priority to professional stuff ignoring the rest of the things which has definitely not worked a couple of time. I also learned that I should trust my gut felling / my intuition / my instincts ( I'm not sure, what it is ) once in a while and give it a chance.

Regards,
Khushboo Adlakha

No comments:

Post a Comment