Tuesday 22 May 2012

SonakshiGrover_HRLP009_SelfLeadership_May2012


If I wish to be happy,

If I wish to make a difference,

If I wish to learn a new thing everyday,

If I wish to be what I am, come what may.....I, my mindfulness and my inner voice have to be in resonance so that my intellect, my perception, my thoughts, my heart and my ego would never be the hurdles in the journey of my life, they'd rather be the guiding light to my journey in achieving self leadership under the divine light of knowledge.

If I can transcend my ego and strive to believe in myself beyond the unlimited potential, I can break the shackles and soar high leaving behind my past, my flaws and explore a new world where I know Who I am and what is the purpose of my life.

So, to begin with my journey of self leadership and explore myself in a true sense, I should begin by honoring who I am and taking the first step ahead to attain selfless happiness by making others happy.
And if I give somebody a reason to smile, then it would surely indicate a fruitful and a blessed start to my endless journey !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment