Wednesday 23 May 2012

Anil Kumar_BLP042_Self Leadership_May 2012

What does it takes be an inspired leader? I always have had a fear of interacting with others.I never found myself comfortable sharing my thoughts to others.All of us have some strengths & weaknesses but we find it difficult to work on our weaknesses because we want to stay in our comfort zones and don’t try to step ahead.
What makes us enable to think, where from we think, where from it stimulates?These are the questions which I never thought of.I always wondered who am I? Am I an entity?Its probably tough to get an answer of such questions.My session on Self leadership helped me learn the 6layers of self namely body,instinct,emotions,intellect,ego values and truth & construed I am a truth.To be an inspired & successful leader,it’s the power of listening I strongly need to exhibit.
Referring to the thoughts sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment