Thursday 24 May 2012

SonakshiGrover_HRLP2013_SelfLeadership_May2012

I might not say something when going away from my loved ones but I can read the pain in their eyes...
I might not express my emotions but I can feel the joy in their touch when I am with them....
I might not see them for some time but I know what they feel when I hear them on phone....

A mother who carries her child in her womb for nine months can feel what the child is going through because she is connected to her child by the power of love. This is the power of expression whcih has so beautifully been designed by Mother Nature and embedded deep within all the organisms and living creatures.

If channelized and manipulated in the right direction, our mind breaks the boundaries of rationality and demonstrates the most inexplicable quality of peeping deep inside the other person's soul through the eyes. Such powerful is the ability to observe and interpret.

Friends, Romans, Country men...
Lend me your ears.....
When Mark Antony began his speech against Brutus, who had conspired against Caesar he began by saying these lines and the turned the cards in his favour such that all the Romans were now against Brutus and standing along with Antony.
Such was the power of listening because it tilted the tables against the conspirators. Listening to the right music, the right melody at the right time increases the creativity quotient and establishes a strong connection between the listener and receiver. to be an inspired leader, you have to choose to listen with acceptance.

I wish to conclude with a few thoughts that have come thronging into my mind...
I would as you not only to observe,
I would as you not only to interpret,
I would as you not only to listen,
I would as you not only to feel....

I would just ask you to let yourself free and cross all the borders of rationality, logistics and reasons...Create your own world where each one of us turns into a mirror to one another and reflects the spirit of being an inspired leader.

Thank you !!!
Regards,
Sonakshi

No comments:

Post a Comment