Wednesday 23 May 2012

Gaurav_Phogat_MLP016_Self Leadership_May 2012


Thought I will try and make a different post from the regular ones on this blog.So I tried my hand at Haiku.For those who don’t know,Haiku is a 17 syllable poem of three lines with first line of 5 syllables,second of 7 and last again of 5.The real trick is to capture the essence of whatever you wish to convey in those three short lines yet have a powerful impact. So here it goes,

                              Saw without Eyes(5)
                           Experienced a new World(7)
                             Dazed Perplexed(5)


Today’s class challenged my beliefs.I take pride in being a realist and try to base all my decisions in hard facts. So when asked to receive an incident through a person’s eyes I was more than skeptical. Amazingly I managed to receive something so specific that it really freaked me out. Now I am sitting here writing a blog ,wondering what all do we really know?What all should we really know?Thats a question I leave for you to answer for yourself.Hope the Haiku poem got the point across. If not, answer this, what do you see in the picture ,the faces or the vase?

No comments:

Post a Comment