Wednesday 23 May 2012

Anurag Sharma_MLP004_Self Leadership_May 2012


Today, we went beyond words. A new mode of expression was through the eyes and believe me they say a lot. Eyes are the mere reflection of the heart which may not say so much in words but reflect what truly lies within.  Anil looks a lot more than what he is known for, he is a real teacher who shares truly.Such deep insights and wisdom, thank GOD I am part of the SOIL.

Self-leadership through controlling the different senses seems so astounding. Eyes,ears,skin were no more my body parts, but they became my tools and I was told how to use them. But the most amazing feeling is when you listen to people, be a part of their life and provide them unconditional love and support. Listening makes a conversation deeper and builds a wonderful honest relationship.

I am on my way to explore the untouched parts of my soul acquiring wisdom,finding love and accepting selflessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment